September 30, 2011

Get It Poppin'


Last night I went out with a bunch of my friends to see 30 Seconds to Mars at the Waterfront at Aloha Tower.  It was  especially great because it was kind of like a mini reunion for me and some of my guy friends.  I also met and made a new friend that I will definitely be partying with in the future.  
It was crazy.  We had a little liquid fun before the show and then the night really started.  The crowd was insane which made the show that much better.  We rushed the stage and got lucky, getting really close to the stage.  We jumped around like idiots and screamed till we literally lost our voices.  After the show we took the party to Zippy’s.  I couldn’t have asked for a better night, even though this morning wasn’t so pretty.


Jared Leto. 

No comments: