December 3, 2011

Loved You Tonight

I never tell you how much I care and I really should change that.  You've been there through everything; I can't remember a time you weren't around.  You surprise me when I feel like no one is listening, when I feel like no one is there to watch me fall.  I try not to, but when I do fall apart I can count on you to help me put everything back together and tape it all up.  You're the only one I get legitimately jealous over.  It's something that I try really really hard to hide because let's face it, no one likes a clingy girl.  I feel like there's this connection we have.  I know when something hurts you, I know when you feel a down.  But even after all of these years, I wish I knew more of what made you happy because I'd do anything to make you happy, to show you that I care.  I want you to know that I love you and as cliche as it may be, I will always be here to care.  I'm the lucky one because I have the amazing honor of calling you my friend.

No comments: